This post may contain affiliate links. I may earn a commission from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Full disclosure here.
Are you looking for powerful self reflection questions for growth?
Well, here are 120 deep self reflection questions to help find your authentic self, grow, and be the best version of yourself. Psst! And of course, don’t forget to grab your free self reflection journal prompts templates.
120 Powerful Self Reflection Questions
Save the “120 Powerful Self Reflection Questions” blog post and follow me on Pinterest.
Self Reflection Questions to Find Yourself
- If you could describe yourself with one word, what would it be?
- Who are you really?
- What are your 3 big strengths? What are your 3 big weaknesses?
- What do you love most about your life right now? What do you hate most about your life right now?
- What is your true purpose & mission in life?
- What gives you the utmost fulfillment in life?
- What are the 3 things you find the most enjoyable? What are 3 things you completely hate doing?
- What are the 3 most important things in your life? What 3 things can you really live without?
- What standards do you live by?
- What’s one thing you’d like to be known for in your legacy?
Self Reflection Questions for Personal Growth
- Describe what the best version of yourself looks like in this season of your life.
- What steps can you take to be the best version of yourself?
- Are you confident? How can you improve your self-confidence?
- What are your fears? How can you face and overcome your fears?
- What roadblocks are you facing right now and how can you overcome your challenges?
- Are you living in your comfort zone? How can you get out of your comfort zone?
- What are you holding onto that you need to let go of?
- What are 3 ways you can grow on a deeper and personal level?
- What are 3 things you’d like to change about yourself?
- How can you live your best life?
Self Reflection Questions for Mental Health
- How is your mental health right now on a scale of 1 bad to 10 amazing?
- Are you excited to wake up every morning and get ready to take on the day?
- What brings you joy, peace, and happiness?
- What triggers negative emotions?
- What’s been worrying you lately?
- What brings you energy? What drains you?
- Who can you count on for support when you need it?
- What do you need to let go of?
- How can you improve your mental health?
- Do you need therapy?
Self Reflection Questions for Work & Career
- What is your dream job?
- Are you career-oriented or business minded? or both?
- What are 3 things that will make you feel most accomplished in your career?
- Are you happy with your job right now?
- Do you have a good work-to-life balance?
- Are you being well compensated? How can you earn more?
- Do you feel valued and appreciated at work?
- Do you like your co-workers and work environment?
- Are you burnt out? What brings you motivation at work?
- What steps can you take to land your dream job/business?
Self Reflection Questions for your Future Goals
- What would make your future self absolutely happy?
- What are your 5-year goals?
- Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
- What worries you the most about the future?
- What is on your bucket list? (Vacation, Accomplishment)
- What does your dream home look like?
- What does your ideal family and life look like? (Marriage, Children)
- What would you want your future daily routine to be?
- How many investments and money would you like to have in the future?
- If you could make one thing a guarantee in your future, what would it be?
Self Reflection Questions for your Daily Routine & Habits
- Do you have a balanced life? How can you establish a balanced life?
- Are you productive most days? How can you be more productive?
- What good habits do you have? What good habits do you strive to have?
- What are your bad habits? How can you get rid of bad habits?
- What is your daily routine? Create a healthy morning and night routine.
- Are you using your time wisely every day? How can you manage your time better?
- What time do you wake up? What time do you go to bed? How many hours do you sleep?
- What healthy lifestyle can you incorporate into your daily routine?
- When is your downtime and how do you spend it?
- Are your daily routine and habits aligned with your future goals and dreams?
Self Reflection Questions for your Relationships
- Are you an introvert or an extrovert? Do you experience social anxiety? How can you manage it?
- Who are your good friends? What qualities make a good friend?
- Do you consider yourself a good friend? How can you be a better friend?
- What is your love language? Who makes you feel loved and cared for? Write down 1 memory that made you feel loved.
- Write down the top 10 qualities you for in a relationship. Also, write down the top 3 things you cannot tolerate in a relationship. (a.k.a red flags)
- Do you have any toxic relationships? How can you get rid of and avoid toxic relationships?
- Name at least one supportive person in your life. Also, describe how they have been supportive.
- Name the person who makes you laugh the most. How?
- Are you close with your friends and family? Why or why not? How can you be more present with yourself and others?
- Do you have healthy relationship boundaries? What are you saying “yes” to but hate it? How can you create healthy boundaries?
Self Reflection Questions for your Home Life
- Do you like where you live (Home, Country, State)? or would you like to move? Create a moving plan.
- Do you like living in the city, suburbs, or country?
- What is your home aesthetics?
- What is your dream home and what steps can you take to get it?
- What material items do you have in your home or closet that you don’t need?
- How and when are you going to declutter your home?
- What can you do to be more organized and clean?
- What makes you feel at home?
- Do you like staying in your house? Why or why not? How can you improve it?
- What does your perfect community look like?
Self Reflection Questions for Self Care & Wellness
- Do you have a self-care routine? Create one.
- What is your favorite self-care routine? Why?
- Do you take care of yourself well? How?
- Write down 3 ways you will treat yourself during the year.
- Describe 3 ways you will take care of yourself when you feel low, lost, or stressed
- Are you meeting your diet goals? List healthy foods you should start eating. And list unhealthy foods you should quit indulging.
- Are you meeting your workout goals? Create a simple workout routine.
- How can you improve your general health and well-being?
- Have you gotten your annual physical and dental checkup?
- How can you be more present with yourself and your needs?
Self Reflection Questions for Healing
- Do you have any past traumas? What steps can you take to heal your wounds?
- Do you deal with anxiety and depression? What steps can you take to overcome it?
- Do you love yourself unconditionally? (Why or why not?)
- What top 3 things do you love most about yourself? Also, what top 3 things do you love least about yourself? (How can you change it?)
- Are you deep down happy on your own? (Why or why not) Also, List down any insecurities you may have.
- Have you been heartbroken before? If so, what steps did you take towards healing? What precautions will you take in the next relationship?
- What are you tolerating in your life that is really frustrating? What steps can you take to let it go?
- What toxic things should you get rid of? and what non-toxic things can you incorporate into your life?
- What do you blame yourself for? How can you let go of guilt?
- How can you reinvent yourself?
Self Reflection Questions for Financial Health
- Are you financially stable? What is your net worth?
- How much do you have in savings? Create a savings plan.
- Do you have loans? How can you pay off your loans?
- Are you on a good financial path to retirement? What are your financial goals?
- Do you have a monthly budget? How much do you earn and how much do you spend?
- Are you a saver or a spender? How can you stretch your money?
- How can you make more money? What are ways you can diversify your income?
- What are the top things that have moved you forward financially this year? What are things that have held you back?
- What material items and services do you need to stop spending money on?
- Do you consider yourself to be financially literate? What books can you read to improve your financial knowledge?
Self Reflection Questions for Peace & Happiness
- Name 3 things that bring you pure happiness, peace, and joy.
- Name 3 things that give you pressure, sadness, or anxiety every day. Create a plan for peace and happiness.
- Are you happy with who you have become? How can you grow or improve?
- What are things in your life that you can simplify to focus more on things that matter the most to you?
- Do the posts you see on social media bring you peace and happiness? Do a social media detox.
- How can you increase positivity and happiness in your life?
- Where is your happy place?
- How can you get rid of negative energy?
- What makes you smile and laugh?
- How can you be happy and content with your life?
Free Self Reflection Journal Prompts Templates
Well, as promised, here are the self reflection journal prompts that you could grab for free and start your journey towards becoming the best version of yourself right away.
I hope these 120 self reflection questions will help you find your authentic self, grow as a person and become a better version of yourself.
Cheers to another step towards becoming the best version of yourself in this season of your life.
Also, don’t forget to let me know your thoughts in the comments.
And if this blog post resonated with you, please let’s be friends. Join my newsletter below, because I can’t wait to chat with you more on a personal level.