This post may contain affiliate links. I may earn a commission from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Full disclosure here.
Are you looking for February journal prompts for 2022? Well, it is the month of love, so here are the 28 enchanting February writing prompts for 2022 to help you find and keep love.
February journal prompts are essential to help you completely figure out your love life. Whether you celebrate Valentine’s Day or not, I think it is important to use this time of the year to reflect, find clarity, and direction on love.
And also to revisit and set goals on what you want for yourself on a romantic level and personal self-love.
Yes, I know this is such a hot topic, and women deserve to talk about it. To be successful in life, you have to grow in every aspect of your life, including personal love.
So, don’t shy away. Get your journal, pen, and wine ready for some enchanting topics.
Save & share the “February journal prompts for love” blog post on Pinterest.
28 February Journal Prompts for 2022
- How do you define Love? Also, how do you define self-love?
- Do you unconditionally love yourself? (Why or why not?)
- What top 3 things do you love most about yourself? Also, what top 3 things do you love least about yourself? (How can you change it?)
- Are you deep down happy on your own? (Why or why not) Also, List down any insecurities you may have.
- Have you been heartbroken before? If so, what steps did you take towards healing? What precautions will you take in the next relationship?
- Do you have someone you really love? Also, describe how you honestly feel about them.
- What is your love language? What makes you feel most loved? Does your partner know?
- How do you show love to others?
- Write down the top 10 qualities you like in a relationship. Also, write down the top 3 things you cannot tolerate in a relationship. (a.k.a red flags)
- Name at least one supportive person in your life. Also, describe how they have been supportive. How will you appreciate them this month?
- What is the first thing that makes you attracted to a person?
- Who is the person you think about the most this February?
- Who makes you feel loved and cared for? Also, describe how they make you feel loved and cared for. Write down 1 memory that made you feel loved.
- Name the person who makes you laugh the most. How?
- Be 100% honest. How does February, “the month of love” really make you feel?
- Do you celebrate Valentine’s or Galentine’s day? Why or why not? What does Valentine’s Day mean to you?
- Write down your dream Valentine’s Day.
- What steps will you take to find love or keep your relationship on fire?
- Create your plans for Valentine’s Day. Also, what are you going to do? Where are you going to be? Who are you celebrating with?
- What outfit are you going to wear for Valentine’s?
- How many Valentine’s/ Galentine’s day gifts or cards are you sending this year? To whom?
- Do you love romantic movies? If so, what is your favorite romantic movie to watch?
- Write down 3 ways you will treat yourself during the year.
- Write about any obstacles that February has for you. Also, how are you going to combat them?
- Describe 3 ways you will take care of yourself when you feel low, lost, or stressed during Valentine’s and the whole month of February.
- How are your goals and resolutions coming along this year? Also, create your SMART goals for February.
- Write a letter/note to someone you love.
- Manifest your perfect future family in your journal. Firstly, write down how many of you there are in the family. Secondly, what activities do they love to do? Thirdly, how will you celebrate the month of love as a family? Forth, what will you teach your kids about love? Lastly, how will you show your future family love?
Free February Writing Prompts Printables
As a gift from me to you, here is a free February journal writing prompt worksheet that you could fill in the blank. Download below, and also take the time to reflect and answer each question honestly.
Lastly, I hope these 28 enchanting February journal prompts have given you guidance on how you can find and keep love in your life.
Also, let me know in the comments what question from the February writing prompts spoke to you most. Aaaand! Let’s be friends by signing up for my newsletter below. I can’t wait to chat with you more.