This post may contain affiliate links. I may earn a commission from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Full disclosure here.
Are you looking for short positive affirmations to help you stay motivated every day and be successful? Well, look no further, because here is a list of 101 powerful daily positive affirmations for motivation and confidence boost.
In life, you most likely go through seasons where you lack motivation and confidence in what you do, and the only thing that you could rely on is telling yourself positive affirmations. As much as you try, you just feel completely drained and exhausted to accomplish anything.
This could be because you’re experiencing challenges, high stress, discouragement, or feeling stuck. So, you end up finding yourself in looping thoughts of negative self-talk and having a pessimistic outlook on life.
Don’t worry, you’re not alone there. In many instances, I have also found myself in that exact same position. Especially being a goal-oriented overachiever. When things are not working out exactly as you plan or as fast as you want, it is easy to lose focus and motivation to keep going. And when you lack momentum for a period of time, confidence goes down the drain and negative self-talk becomes the new reality. What a bad place to be, right?
However, I figured the best way to recover from self-doubt is through taking control of your mindset and being in charge of your thoughts using positive motivation affirmations that inspire the heck out of you.
What are affirmations exactly?
Save “affirmations for motivation and confidence boost” blog post and follow me on Pinterest.
Affirmations are short positive statements you tell yourself to control your negative mindset, mood, and thoughts to help you shape your reality into something meaningful.
I know this sounds simple and great. But you must be wondering do affirmations really work?
Do motivation affirmations really work?
Well, I believe there is nothing super magical that will happen instantaneously when you tell yourself positive things. But if there is a slight chance that self-affirmations will change your negative mindset to help you be confident, productive, and boost motivation at the moment, then why not?
As a matter of fact, affirmations work well in uplifting a realistic version of yourself and the goals you have set in place.
For example, yelling ” I’m a billionaire” ain’t gonna cut it, when you have less than $1,000 bucks in your bank account and no business plan. If that’s not your reality, that affirmation is so farfetched and will leave you feeling broke and discouraged.
But how can you create affirmations the right way?
How to create affirmations that work
When creating the best affirmations for motivation and confidence, you should:
1. Be realistic and specific
Affirmations need to be true to the situation you are in to have a positive effect. It is a matter of being hopeful and bringing confidence to already what you are seeking. It’s not about activating unrealistic imaginations to life.
For example, if you are looking to level up to your perfect dream job and earn a better salary, and you have a couple of years of experience, you should affirm a reasonable salary for that level of experience. Not the CEO’s salary.
“I am highly qualified, skilled, and deserve to make… amount a year.”
2. Be present
For affirmations to help you with motivation and confidence, you have to speak as if you already have them.
Of which this is where you notice the difference between affirmations and goals. Goals are something you work towards becoming the best version of yourself, whereas affirmations are faith statements that make you see yourself as the best version.
Therefore, use present tense and “I am” statements to make your affirmations powerful and help you visualize your outcome.
3. Take action
Everyone has heard the saying “faith without action is dead.” Well, that is most certainly true with affirmations, which are basically faith statements. Even when you lack motivation, you have to take small actions, together with affirmations to make a positive change in your life.
For example, if you are having a difficult time getting out of bed, because of burnout and lack of motivation, the best affirmation will be about something small you can accomplish at the moment to make you feel productive.
“Today I am doing one task at a time and it is enough.” It could be making your bed, applying for your dream job, taking a walk, etc.
What are the benefits of affirmations?
Positive affirmations have helped a lot of people come out of really hopeless places in their lives and change for the better. Here are the 5 benefits of daily affirmations for motivation:
- Helps you to change your outlook in life from negative to positve.
- Influences your subconscious mind to believe you can achieve more.
- Helps you visualize the best version of yourself, therefore, focusing your life to achieve those specific goals.
- Motivates and inspires you to just go for your dreams, despite challenges.
- Boosts your confidence by overcoming self sabotaging thoughts.
101 Affirmations for Motivation & Confidence Boost
Here is the 101 list of positive affirmations you can use to boost your motivation, productivity, and confidence in life. Also, make sure to curate them to your specific life journey and needs.
- I am living my best life.
- I am just right where I need to be.
- I have worked hard and deserve rest.
- I am super motivated and unstoppable today.
- I will accomplish every task on my list today.
- I am focused and determined to be productive.
- I am worthy of every success in my life.
- I am highly qualified and skilled in my job.
- I love my work.
- I make an impact doing my passion.
- I actively pursue and achieve my goals.
- I strongly believe in myself and my abilities.
- I am capable.
- I am truly blessed doing what I absolutely love.
- I am seeing so much improvement in my life.
- I am growing.
- I am the best version of myself.
- I am highly qualified, skilled, and deserve to make… amount a year.
- I am successful in every aspect of my life.
- I am capable to get it done.
- I am really enthusiastic about this project.
- I am consistent with my work, which drives results.
- I am the queen of producing results.
- I love myself so much.
- “Everything is figureoutable.” Marie Forleo
- I am irresistable.
- My energy is unmatched.
- Everything that I need is within me.
- I have the will to make a way.
- I am strong.
- Nothing can stop me.
- I’m all the way up.
- I am making more than enough money.
- I am confident in my decisons.
- I am goals.
- I have utmost peace of mind.
- I am super happy with my life, work, income, and relationships.
- I am making a big difference in the world.
- I am in control.
- I am a favored child of God.
- I choose peace.
- I inspire other people to level up.
- I mind my own business.
- Today I am doing one task at a time and it is enough.
- I am a fearless queen.
- Fear will not stand in my way.
- I love and accept who I am.
- I believe in my purpose.
- I am on the right path.
- I deserve it all.
- I am amazing at what I do.
- I am irreplaceable.
- I have overcome all my struggles.
- I am grateful for all the opportunities I have earned.
- Life is good, I can’t complain.
- I did not give up and finally, I have won.
- I am generous and I have helped a lot of people.
- I am super motivated today.
- My hard work and resilience have enabled me to access all I have ever wanted.
- Through faith, I made it.
- I bring the best ideas to the table.
- I am favored everywhere I go.
- My self-worth and confidence is through the roof.
- I got it.
- My life is abundant.
- I invested in myself and I am reaping the rewards.
- What a good life it is.
- I can’t believe I own all of these.
- I have achieved the benefits and I am motivated to do more.
- I am beautiful.
- I am expensive.
- Everyone is lucky to be around me.
- I am a leader.
- Everything I touch becomes fruitful.
- Everything I put my heart and mind to, comes to life.
- I am having blessings back to back.
- I will face all my fears because I am brave.
- Today is a good day.
- How lucky I’m I to be blessed with all these?
- I have all the solutions to my problems.
- I have secured this deal.
- I am content with who I am and everything I have.
- I have a positive mindset shift.
- I am healthy in my mind, body, and spirit.
- I am motivated to prioritize healthy eating and exercise.
- Everything works out for my own good.
- I’ve let go of everything that does not serve me.
- I am my top priority.
- I am full of creative ideas.
- I have a plan that is working.
- Every door that I sought has opened for me.
- I trust the process.
- I am living a life of fulfillment.
- I have traveled everywhere I wanted to visit.
- I am overwhelmed with joy.
- I am present in the moment and I am loving it.
- I am kind and open-minded.
- I am bold and nobody can put me down.
- I know what I want.
- I know who I am.
- Because of my decisions, hard work, and sacrifice, I have made a generational impact and wealth.
How to use affirmations
For motivation affirmations to work and boost your confidence, you have to be consistent and trust the process. Also, remember that your goal is to stop self-sabotaging, negative thoughts, imposter syndrome and make yourself believe that you are capable.
So, here is how to use affirmations:
1. Immediately fight negative subconscious thoughts
Your mind is always wandering, and sometimes you inevitably whisper something mean to yourself like, “I hate myself.” Not that you mean it, but it catches you off guard because you’re feeling guilty, vulnerable, or stupid at the moment.
Most certainly, you can change that perspective by immediately using the opposite positive affirmation such as, “I love myself so much.”
Y’all I do this all the time, haha! Isn’t it quite embarrassing? Honestly!
2. Practice morning positive affirmations for motivation boost
Every day you wake up, have a list of morning motivation affirmations to inspire you to be productive and have a positive outlook in life.
Also, depending on the goals you have for yourself in that season, write down a list of positive affirmations in either your gratitude journal, prayer journal, daily planner, sticky notes that you place on your mirror/ wall, etc.
Just make sure it is the first thing you see in the morning before social media.
Then get in the habit of saying the positive affirmations out loud. You could also get in the habit of repeating it throughout the day as many times as you’d like.
3. Build your self-esteem and confidence
Every time you have imposter syndrome or feel unqualified, you should create a list of positive motivation and confidence affirmations to remind you who you are. Remind yourself that you are capable, you deserve it, and that you are qualified.
Nevertheless, if you are not feeling confident in your body or yourself, it is also important to create a list of affirmations that praises your presence and helps you take action to improve your health and mindset.
Just strike a pose in front of a mirror, shower some positive affirmations and admire yourself.
4. Helps you sleep better
Affirmations can help you have better sleep, especially during stressful moments in your life. Depending on what is going on, just create a list of positive affirmations that you can read out loud before bedtime.
You can also most certainly place them on your nightstand or stick them to your wall.
5. Create a healthy routine and practice positive habits
I am sure every one of us wants to improve in certain aspects of our lives. And in every season, we have specific goals that lead us towards becoming the best version of ourselves. So, you can use affirmations to practice positive habits and create a healthy routine.
You can definitely create a list of positive affirmations such as body goals motivation, being present at the moment, eating healthy, waking up early, a simple lifestyle, etc.
Last thoughts on positive affirmations for motivation
In conclusion, I hope you have found this 101 list of positive affirmations for motivation and confidence boost beneficial. Go ahead and curate your specific affirmations, to help you achieve goals and manifest success one day at a time.
Also, if you have read this far, it is not by coincidence. I honestly believe we have been brought together for a reason. So, if these success tips resonate with you, feel free to leave a comment. Aaaand! Let’s be friends because I can’t wait to chat with you more.
Ravi Bhardwaj says
These positive affirmations helpful to boost confidence and it really works.