This post may contain affiliate links. I may earn a commission from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Full disclosure here.
Are you looking for March journal prompts? Well, here are 31 March journal prompts questions to help you spring “clean” and evaluate the good and bad in your life. Plus don’t forget to download a free march journal prompts printables.
Wanna know why March journal writing prompts for spring are so important?
Well, we all know for a fact that March is the season to spring clean your home, garage, skincare and beauty products, closet, etc. Am I right? At least that’s what I try to do.
It is basically the season to keep the good, ditch the bad, buy new, and reorganize all your physical things.
And that is why I thought as we enter into the spring season it would be awesome to help you reorganize your entire life as well.
So, here are the 31 most amazing March journal prompts to help you thoroughly spring clean your material things, mindset, relationships, emotions, and more, to become your best self.
31 March Journal Prompts
Save the “March journal prompts ” blog post and follow me on Pinterest.
- What 3 things do you really want in this season of your life? (Material things, mindset, relationships, etc.)
- What are you tolerating in your life that is really frustrating? What steps can you take to let it go?
- Think about 3 things that are draining your energy every day and what changes can you implement.
- What are you saying “yes” to but hate it? How can you create healthy boundaries?
- What are 1 positive habit that you could start and 1 negative habit that you could ditch?
- Who deserves more of your time and who deserves less of your time?
- What kind of relationships serves you? Which toxic relationships do you need to get rid of?
- How can you improve your friendships?
- Name 3 things that bring you pure happiness, peace, and joy.
- Name 3 things that give you pressure, sadness, or anxiety every day. Create a plan for peace and happiness.
- What material items do you have in your home or closet that you don’t need? How are you going to declutter?
- What are the top things that have moved you forward this year? What are things that have held you back?
- Do you like where you live (Home, Country, State)? and what changes can you make to improve your environment?
- Are you happy with your job, career, or business? Why or why not?
- How can you improve your work-to-life balance to avoid burnout?
- What are things that make you less productive daily? What do you need to just get it done?
- How can you manage your time better? Create a daily routine schedule.
- How can you be more present with yourself and others?
- Are you financially meeting your goals? How can you earn more?
- What material items and services do you need to stop spending money on?
- Are you happy with who you have become? How can you grow or improve?
- Do you take care of yourself well? Create a self-care routine.
- Are you meeting your diet goals? List healthy foods you should start eating. And list unhealthy foods you should quit indulging.
- Are you meeting your workout goals? Create a simple workout routine.
- Who do you admire or look up to? Do they empower you to do better or just make you spend more money on material things to be like them?
- What are things in your life that you can simplify to focus more on things that matter?
- Do you like what you see on social media? Do a social media detox.
- What toxic items or products should you get rid of? and what non-toxic items or products should you start using?
- Name 3 things you will start doing to be more organized and clean. (Personal, Home, etc.)
- What are the top 3 goals you are going to focus on in March?
- When are you going to start spring cleaning your life?
Free March journal prompts printables
Last thoughts about march journal prompts
In conclusion, I hope that these 31 March journal prompts will help you thoroughly clean your life by bringing more light, happiness, and organization to your life.
Cheers to one more step towards becoming the best version of yourself in this season.
Also, let me know in the comments what is one thing you’ll be definitely adding to your life and one that you’re mostly letting go of.
And if this blog post resonated with you, please let’s be friends. Join my newsletter below, because I can’t wait to chat with you more on a personal level.