Why I Host 30-Day Challenge Every Month?
My ultimate goal is to grow a community of ordinary girl bosses like me, who are obsessed with leveling up. To be specific, the ordinary girl who has not had it easy in life, but is determined as heck to make it day by day. (Read 30 Day Challenges: Amazing Way For Women To Thrive.)
August 30-Day Challenge Details
1. Social Media Detox 30-day Challenge
- We will follow a social media detox daily 30-day planner to learn how to control social media, instead of letting social media control us. (Provided when you sign up)
Can I be totally honest with you?
On my end, social media controlled my life for a long time, even before I started blogging. For example, many times when I would want to access my bank account app or any other app on my phone, I would subconsciously find myself on Instagram, rewatching my own stories. Like what the heck? This is when I noticed I had a huge problem – social media addiction (not chronic but we all do somehow). And that I needed to start social media detox ASAP.
2. Outdoor Hikes 30-Day Challenge
It’s summer and who doesn’t wanna be outdoors? Not ME! because we all know that winter is coming, right?
So let’s take time off social media, to enjoy the beauty of the world. Whether it’s a mini hike at a local state park or a big hike at Grand Canyon, as long as we’re outdoors, that all that’s all that matters.
The question is, will you join me doing 10 hikes in August?
3. Finish a Book In 30 Days
Since we are doing a social media detox challenge, I thought it was going to be beneficial to learn the tips and tricks on how to generally balance being on your phone and being present in the moment.
Here is a simple way to know if you are kind of addicted to social media:
- Have you gone on a date and felt the urge to pick up your phone in the middle of a conversation, and your partner gets annoyed?
- Have you ever hang out with a friend, and they are on their phone scrolling, while you’re talking, and then you thought, “how rude?”
- At a concert, have you ever recorded the entire event, to a point you didn’t even see the concert itself?
- Do you eat breakfast, lunch and dinner while scrolling?
- Do you mindlessly pick up your phone and find yourself on social media subconsciously, not knowing how you landed there?
And many more examples! Hey, don’t feel attacked, because this is me too. I am honestly speaking from my own experience. That is why we all need a social media detox.
Wanna join The 30 Day Girl Boss Leveling Up Challenge?
Social Media Goal Tracker
30 Day Challenge Disclaimer!
Do only what you can
Pssst! Remember to do what you can. I acknowledge that we are all different, with different capabilities. Curate these challenges however it fits you and your needs and your lifestyle. These challenges are just for fun and not an obligation. You don’t have to do all of them.
If you choose to participate, make sure to schedule rest so that you don’t burn out. Personally, I take 2-3 days off a week.
I Am Not A Certified Coach
I am not a certified fitness, life, or personal coach. Therefore, I kindly cannot advise on what you should do. It’s all up to you.